MOVING!!!

Hey there, after several years of playing with Blogger and trying to get thing sorted out how I wanted, I finally decided to host my own domain so I could manage things easier. So this blog (which, admittedly, hasn't been updated much) is getting moved to my all-new site: DavisTobias.com/Linux. Also, to make it easier to transfer RSS feeds, this is the link to the new RSS feed. I'll leave this site and it's posts up, so I don't contribute to dead links on the internet, but I'm shutting off comments and won't post any more here.

June 16, 2009

IceWM Manager?

I have been configuring IceWM to suit my needs, but what would be really handy is a graphic interface to work with. There are two existing ones, but neither are still being developed. I have been considering either making a new graphic interface, modifying the needed parts from the existing, or making an updated version of one of the existing versions.

Alternately, I wonder if I could develop a web-based version, so that you can go to the web-site, interactively change theme colors/etc., and when done grab the text files and so on. The part I am unsure of is how to generate the text and image files correctly, but I could probably do this.

Anyways, any thoughts on the matter would be helpful.